WHAT 2XME IS ABOUT
AND WHO IT WAS MADE FOR
- you have no time to eat six times a day,
- you like to eat well,
- you love sweets,
- you like your food most in the evening,
- you lack persistence and willpower,
- you don’t have much time for physical activity,
- you hate jogging,
- you are fed up with hours of cardio training.
The “2XME” programme may be a perfect solution for you! The nutrition system presented in this book was developed to achieve the greatest possible permanent fat loss with the least possible effort and considerable dietary freedom. We created “2XME” using the most basic and valid knowledge of human physiology, the latest scientific research and practical experience of over two hundred people (ranging from fairly physically inactive businesspeople to professional sportspeople).
The diet presented here will not only relatively easily build your body but it will also considerably improve your health and show you the plethora of cooking options you have while following a fat loss programme. Whether you want to lose a few pounds or you are going for an extremely low body fat level, the information laid down in the book 2XME – MINIMUM EFFORT, MAXIMUM EFFECT will allow you to compose a custom programme matching your goals, possibilities and preferences.
WHAT 2XME IS ABOUT
Basic assumptions of 2XME:
- high calorie deficit only 3 (non-consecutive) days a week,
- calorie intake close to total daily energy expenditure on the remaining 4 days of the week,
- 3 filling meals a day + 1–3 large desserts (extra calories) on the fuller days,
- intermittent fasting for 12–14 hours over a 24-hour period (sleep included),
- breakfast skipping or late breakfasts recommended,
- times of meals and desserts (extra calories) individually matched to the rhythm of the day,
- selection of the right nutrition plan dependent on gender, body weight, age and training proficiency,
- meals as healthy as possible and considerable freedom in choosing the type of extra calories,
- permanent moderate protein content in diet, diverse content of carbohydrates and fats,
- no or little cardio activity (aerobic exercise),
- no endurance training (e.g. long-distance running),
- weight training 2–4 times a week only for those who do not want just to reduce fat but also develop (or keep) more muscle
A FEW WORDS ABOUT THE AUTHORS
MSc in Physiology of Human Nutrition, passionate about dietetics focusing on body shaping and health prophylaxis. He perfectly understands those struggling with excess fatty tissue because he admits he has a tendency to gain wait and loves eating well. Over the past few years, Tobiasz has been searching for the easiest and the most pleasant but also safe way of losing fatty tissue. As a member of the networking organisation BNI, he was able to test and improve the system he has developed on hundreds of local entrepreneurs. It was thanks to businessmen that Tobiasz created an effective body shaping programme which does not require considerable effort, sacrifice and time.
MSc in Food Technology, promoter of healthy nutrition in a broad sense of the term. While learning about food processing, she studied the contemporary food industry from the inside and she understood that all that mattered there was profit. She realised that she did not want to be a part of this so she started to look for a generally accessible alternative to highly-processed food. Working as a dietician, she shows her clients how to take delight in food using simple recipes, helping them successfully avoid the poison contained in fast foods. Agnieszka specialises in healthy food, in particular in non-nutritious ingredients and their preventive and therapeutic properties. She believes that being unaware of what you eat is the main cause of excess weight and many lifestyle diseases. Using the example of her clients, she shows how education about nutrition may help you improve both your appearance and your health.